Learn how to heal your body from the inside out
Over 10 years ago now, when I personally started to clean up my own health and lifestyle I launched my online 10 Week Mind and Body Transformation Program after putting my self through a transformation after giving birth to my second daughter.
At the time I thought I was reasonably healthy, but found myself falling into really bad habits, like drinking wine every night, going long periods without food, over exercising and really just to feeling my vibrant happy self. I started step by step and while I went through my own transformation I designed the program all written on the recipes I was making, the yoga & meditation I was practicing, my workouts, mindset and retreats.
I couldn't believe how amazing I started to feel so I wanted to share this with as many other young mums.
10 years on, I can really see the difference in my own health and vitality and now those who go through my program provide similar feedback.
10 Years on we have evolved so much with google, fitness programs and research. People are waking up and listening, as the ageing body really does need help, we can sit back and trust the packaged foods, stress lifestyle and our environment will provide longevity.
I see so many articles these days and social media posts, even doctors endorsing this clean living lifestyle. Its fabulous. But there is one thing I have noticed on my program, all my recipes and knowledge is beach,ing more and more popular. You will find everything you need on my 10 week program is you need to start small steps to making changes to your health.
There are foods that contribute to chronic inflammation, and there are many foods that combat inflammation and should be incorporated into your everyday meals. After publishing my three health and recipe books, believe me I researched and ate them all, the good ones that is.
I want to inspire you to think about healing your body from the inside out. Many people aren't aware of their gut, or no that there could be inflammation in the gut. Here is a few simple food types top eat more of and make them part of your lifestyle for gut healing and inner health.
They are all food types you will find in my 10 week program. So if yo are really struggling making changes, or not sure where to start of just need a mentor or support I do offer my program as a one to one coaching method, because I get people real results they are after by being coached step by step.
One of my biggest concerns 20 years ago was my joint pain and the family history of arthritis, so this was part of my motivating factor to practice yoga and learn all i good on nutrition to heal my own body and joints. Happy to say my joint pain and swelling in my knuckles, and click knees has gone.
Everyone's body and life is different and by having a more tailored program to suit you and your lifestyle is the way to go. You get to flesh out the habits and replace them with simple yet effective new ones.
So what is your issues in your body, do you have any niggles or pain starting to manifest away? Send me an email and let me know.
Just as there are foods that contribute to chronic inflammation, there are many foods that combat inflammation and should be incorporated into your everyday meals.
F O O D S
• Wild Salmon
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Flaxseeds + Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil
• Cabbage- hence why you see fermented Cabbage advertised as gut healing.
NUTRIENTS & SUPPLEMENTS
• Fish Oil- Flaxseed oil
• Curcumin •
(pea, rice, hemp, chia) O Clean and lean proteins:
• Green apples
• Strawberries • Beans
• Gluten-free oats
• Ground flax seeds • Nuts
Insoluble fiber foods:
• Brown rice
• Dark leafy greens • Fruits
• Green beans • Nuts*
• Whole grains
Lots of water! Get more tips on the 10 Week Mind Body Transformation Program by joining for a small fee today, it will change your life.
NICKY ARTHUR A world renowned Fitness & Yoga Coach who started her journey 20 years ago in a hippy and rustic Ashtanga Yoga studio in Dunedin, New Zealand. Now a Certified Iyenger and Bikram Yoga Teacher and Fitness Coach has helped lead thousands of people to Yoga.
Have you had a massive week! Restoring your temple and your mind is everything for living life with passion and VITALITY.
We all need a little mood boosting from time to time.
These Tips are practical and they work.
Mood Booster Techniques
Control the direction of your thinking- choose to identify and eliminate negative thoughts from your mind.
1. Choose your peer group wisely-they can either lift you up or tear you down. Be bold and be honest in your assessment of your circle of influence.
2. Get plenty of quality sleep- invest in a comfortable mattress, pillows, soft sheets and tranquil thoughts. Use the mediation CDs to help you relax and to clear your mind before sleep.
3. De-clutter your space- an organised environment at home and at work results in an increased sense of calmness.
4. Keep your work and home environment bright and airy- light increases serotonin levels and lifts mood. An airy environment helps increase oxygen flow and energy levels.
5. Listen to uplifting music- Music is the ultimate mood changer. It can take you from the depths of listlessness to the heights of exhilaration. Invest in an ipod or MP3 player with your favorite mood booster play lists on it. Try Wilson Phillips 'Hold On', Savage Garden 'Affirmation', your favourite band, or embrace some yoga music such as 'Deva Premal', spiritual, sensuous and relaxing.
6. Stay aware of your body language- posture and facial expressions are powerful influences on the brain's neuro-transmitters, so walk tall, sit straight and smile!
7. Take a break and do something different- just doing something different will help break the state that you're in (e.g. if you've been working on the computer for a long period, just get up and walk around or try having a fresh glass of cold water or telling a joke).
8. Use the power of visualization- we can re-live a previous highlight or future utopia (and its associated positive emotions) at any stage by using the creative energy of our minds.
9. Look for reasons to laugh- the act of laughing, or even faking a laugh can elevate mood levels significantly. It is my mission to make people laugh again and be happy!
10 Aromatherapy-when lavender and rosemary scent oils are emitted from an oil diffuser, people tend to feel more contented and relaxed. Try my blend at night of geranium and lavender oil.
11. Massage-touch creates measurable changes in brain wave activity. Treat yourself to a professional massage or get your partner to stimulate energy flow and mood through massage.
12. Engage in acts of kindness- helping others not only makes us feel good, but it helps other people to feel better, because they see that you care about them.
13. Nutrition- You are what you eat. A healthy diet will provide you with more energy and vitality.
14. Get out and about around Nature. Research has noted that spending time at around trees helps increase good quality oxygen to your body.
For me this is my number one too along with yoga & meditation. 👌🏻🌾
Let me introduce myself, I’m Nicky Arthur International Author, Yoga and Fitness Coach, Vegan specialist, & Fitness Model Competitor, above all a mother of two beautiful healthy energetic young girls. For me that’s my most prized accomplishment. However, being a Mum and juggling it all can be challenging. But it doesn't necessarily mean you have to stop setting your own goals and dreams.
I love physical challenges and yoga has taught me the power of your mind. Often the mind stops you from doing the exercises than the body, are bodies are much stronger & flexible than we think and our minds are even more powerful.
My work is based on helping women and mums transform their body and life.
The 10 week Body Transformation program is aimed to help you look fit & healthy but more importantly feel good in the inside. I have the right recipe ticking all the right boxes for living a holistic, drug free, pain free happy exciting satisfied life. It is not just about weight loss, or fitness, it is about internal health and happiness, learning how your body works. In 10 weeks. I provide you with a plan, the tools and help you to you dream body so you can live your own dream life.