Soothe your tummy with my Turmeric Tea While my home country New Zealand is in it's darkest days, I make myself a turmeric tea, light a candle and sit in a meditation to pray for the people effected in this disturbing and so close to my own home land attack.
Many of you know I am a kiwi and from little old Dunedin. I remember as a child growing up in Dunedin feeling so far far away from battles and wars. I always remember thinking nothing like this would or could ever happened in New Zealand.
Over the years we have become a global community and what use to seem not possible is the possible. Social media has it's place, and we have had to learn how to use it, respectfully and accept it. I have seen positives outcomes with Facebook in such events where people have been stuck or in danger and used it to reach out to get help, fast.
Let's keep sharing positive loving caring messages on our social media platforms. It is a snowball effect. What we think we become. Let go of fear and repeat I am safe and secure, all is well. I welcome only love and light into my life.
I am a proud kiwi and send love compassion and prayers out to my country and the effected Muslim Community to the loving people and children who have been taken recklessly brutal and selfishly. New Zealand is my roots and a place I will always call home, my rock solid friends and family are there in this beautiful country that is filled with such diversity, acceptance
49 prayers to 49 people.
1. I send love and healing compassionate energy out to the universe.
We are a global community and we must stick tougher in peace love kindness, tenderness, compassion, diversity, acceptance.
Kia Kaha NZ
Love and light to the world.
PS here is my Turmeric Tea recipe to soothe you tummy and heal your spirit today.
1 tspn turmeric powder organic
1 cup Boiling water
1/4 tspn coconut oil
sprinkle of cinnamon
MISS JETSET CAMPAIGN
As a proud Kiwi living in Sydney ~ I am currently running in a campaign for Miss Jetset Cover model search. The winner is based on all public voting. I was blessed to be positioned 7th at the beginning of the competition out of thousands. I have maintained this position and now running 6th over the next few days, they will take the top 10 then the top 5 so please help me move my rank to top 5 thats the next goal.
Thank you to all my amazing Kiwi friends, family and former clients who have been voting daily for me. I am forever grateful and this would be such a wild dream come true to get to the finals in Arizona in May. Thank you to all my current Aussie voters, friends, family and also amazing current clients I am working with who are supporting me in this competition. The funds raised are for the Be Positive Foundation ~ helping families with children who have cancer. You can read up on the foundation here and you can also donate paid votes to help the foundation and help me rank to the top.
Again thank you, I appreciate you reading my blog and voting.
vote for me https://jetsetmag.com/model-search/2019/nicola-arthur
NICKY ARTHUR A world renowned Fitness & Yoga Coach who started her journey 20 years ago in a hippy and rustic Ashtanga Yoga studio in Dunedin, New Zealand. Now a Certified Iyenger and Bikram Yoga Teacher and Fitness Coach has helped lead thousands of people to Yoga.
Have you had a massive week! Restoring your temple and your mind is everything for living life with passion and VITALITY.
We all need a little mood boosting from time to time.
These Tips are practical and they work.
Mood Booster Techniques
Control the direction of your thinking- choose to identify and eliminate negative thoughts from your mind.
1. Choose your peer group wisely-they can either lift you up or tear you down. Be bold and be honest in your assessment of your circle of influence.
2. Get plenty of quality sleep- invest in a comfortable mattress, pillows, soft sheets and tranquil thoughts. Use the mediation CDs to help you relax and to clear your mind before sleep.
3. De-clutter your space- an organised environment at home and at work results in an increased sense of calmness.
4. Keep your work and home environment bright and airy- light increases serotonin levels and lifts mood. An airy environment helps increase oxygen flow and energy levels.
5. Listen to uplifting music- Music is the ultimate mood changer. It can take you from the depths of listlessness to the heights of exhilaration. Invest in an ipod or MP3 player with your favorite mood booster play lists on it. Try Wilson Phillips 'Hold On', Savage Garden 'Affirmation', your favourite band, or embrace some yoga music such as 'Deva Premal', spiritual, sensuous and relaxing.
6. Stay aware of your body language- posture and facial expressions are powerful influences on the brain's neuro-transmitters, so walk tall, sit straight and smile!
7. Take a break and do something different- just doing something different will help break the state that you're in (e.g. if you've been working on the computer for a long period, just get up and walk around or try having a fresh glass of cold water or telling a joke).
8. Use the power of visualization- we can re-live a previous highlight or future utopia (and its associated positive emotions) at any stage by using the creative energy of our minds.
9. Look for reasons to laugh- the act of laughing, or even faking a laugh can elevate mood levels significantly. It is my mission to make people laugh again and be happy!
10 Aromatherapy-when lavender and rosemary scent oils are emitted from an oil diffuser, people tend to feel more contented and relaxed. Try my blend at night of geranium and lavender oil.
11. Massage-touch creates measurable changes in brain wave activity. Treat yourself to a professional massage or get your partner to stimulate energy flow and mood through massage.
12. Engage in acts of kindness- helping others not only makes us feel good, but it helps other people to feel better, because they see that you care about them.
13. Nutrition- You are what you eat. A healthy diet will provide you with more energy and vitality.
14. Get out and about around Nature. Research has noted that spending time at around trees helps increase good quality oxygen to your body.
For me this is my number one too along with yoga & meditation. 👌🏻🌾
Let me introduce myself, I’m Nicky Arthur International Author, Yoga and Fitness Coach, Vegan specialist, & Fitness Model Competitor, above all a mother of two beautiful healthy energetic young girls. For me that’s my most prized accomplishment. However, being a Mum and juggling it all can be challenging. But it doesn't necessarily mean you have to stop setting your own goals and dreams.
I love physical challenges and yoga has taught me the power of your mind. Often the mind stops you from doing the exercises than the body, are bodies are much stronger & flexible than we think and our minds are even more powerful.
My work is based on helping women and mums transform their body and life.
The 10 week Body Transformation program is aimed to help you look fit & healthy but more importantly feel good in the inside. I have the right recipe ticking all the right boxes for living a holistic, drug free, pain free happy exciting satisfied life. It is not just about weight loss, or fitness, it is about internal health and happiness, learning how your body works. In 10 weeks. I provide you with a plan, the tools and help you to you dream body so you can live your own dream life.