No matter how fast we multi-task as a mum and woman, in life, it seems increasingly impossible to keep up. This can take toll on overall health and happiness, believe me I remember those days when my darlings were younger, and it can seem nearly impossible to maintain balance or even recognise our own bodies limits.
I see many women pushing themselves crazily burning the candle at both ends... not stopping to recharge and refresh mind body soul. And you don't even have to be a Mum to feel these demands in today's world.
So whats the solution to all this stress and pleasing everyone else's needs but your own?
If you can't find the time or money for taking a holiday, massage or other recommended stress-busters like YOGA, and EXERCISE my Detox Course is the answer to help you re align your body mind and life.
Taking time to economically revitalise your mind and body through clean nutrition I believe is the answer to re gaining the 'drivers seat' of your life. It can help you face the next challenge lie throws you and transition to a calmer, more peaceful state of mind. After all you are what you eat.
So take time back for yourself today...
Relax into my Detox Course by ordering your copy today, wonderful for the over worked, over burdened or stressed out.
Detoxification is one of the bodies most basic automatic functions of eliminating and neutralizing toxins through the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph and skin. Unfortunately in this day and age, the lifestyle majority of the world is living with pollution found in the air, water and food people eat, our bodies have a hard time keeping up. A chemicalised diet with too much animal protein, too much saturated and trans fats, too much caffeine and alcohol and added stress radically alters our internal ecosystem.
Body systems and organs that were once capable of naturally cleaning out unwanted substances are now completely over-loaded to the point where toxic material remains inside our tissues. Our bodies try to protect us from dangerous substances by isolating and surrounding them with mucous and fat so that they will not cause an imbalance or trigger an immune response (some people carry this as extra weight gain which is mucous that harbors this waste).
It is especially important for immune-compromised diseases like cancer, arthritis, diabetes and chronic fatigue
Detoxification through special cleansing diets is the best way to assist your body’s natural self- cleaning system. However, I have personally found even if your diet is good, a spring cleanse can revitalize your system and rid your body of harmful bacteria, viruses and parasites. It is a 3 Day step process that your mind and body will highly benefit from and while aligning this
3 Day Detox with your 3 Day Yoga Challenge you will feel the difference.
FEEDBACK THIS WEEK FROM ONE CLIENT.
Hi Nicky, sorry just seen I need to touch base, going well headaches subsided, 3.5kg down. Do I continue to follow detox?
NICKY ARTHUR A world renowned Fitness & Yoga Coach who started her journey 20 years ago in a hippy and rustic Ashtanga Yoga studio in Dunedin, New Zealand. Now a Certified Iyenger and Bikram Yoga Teacher and Fitness Coach has helped lead thousands of people to Yoga.
Have you had a massive week! Restoring your temple and your mind is everything for living life with passion and VITALITY.
We all need a little mood boosting from time to time.
These Tips are practical and they work.
Mood Booster Techniques
Control the direction of your thinking- choose to identify and eliminate negative thoughts from your mind.
1. Choose your peer group wisely-they can either lift you up or tear you down. Be bold and be honest in your assessment of your circle of influence.
2. Get plenty of quality sleep- invest in a comfortable mattress, pillows, soft sheets and tranquil thoughts. Use the mediation CDs to help you relax and to clear your mind before sleep.
3. De-clutter your space- an organised environment at home and at work results in an increased sense of calmness.
4. Keep your work and home environment bright and airy- light increases serotonin levels and lifts mood. An airy environment helps increase oxygen flow and energy levels.
5. Listen to uplifting music- Music is the ultimate mood changer. It can take you from the depths of listlessness to the heights of exhilaration. Invest in an ipod or MP3 player with your favorite mood booster play lists on it. Try Wilson Phillips 'Hold On', Savage Garden 'Affirmation', your favourite band, or embrace some yoga music such as 'Deva Premal', spiritual, sensuous and relaxing.
6. Stay aware of your body language- posture and facial expressions are powerful influences on the brain's neuro-transmitters, so walk tall, sit straight and smile!
7. Take a break and do something different- just doing something different will help break the state that you're in (e.g. if you've been working on the computer for a long period, just get up and walk around or try having a fresh glass of cold water or telling a joke).
8. Use the power of visualization- we can re-live a previous highlight or future utopia (and its associated positive emotions) at any stage by using the creative energy of our minds.
9. Look for reasons to laugh- the act of laughing, or even faking a laugh can elevate mood levels significantly. It is my mission to make people laugh again and be happy!
10 Aromatherapy-when lavender and rosemary scent oils are emitted from an oil diffuser, people tend to feel more contented and relaxed. Try my blend at night of geranium and lavender oil.
11. Massage-touch creates measurable changes in brain wave activity. Treat yourself to a professional massage or get your partner to stimulate energy flow and mood through massage.
12. Engage in acts of kindness- helping others not only makes us feel good, but it helps other people to feel better, because they see that you care about them.
13. Nutrition- You are what you eat. A healthy diet will provide you with more energy and vitality.
14. Get out and about around Nature. Research has noted that spending time at around trees helps increase good quality oxygen to your body.
For me this is my number one too along with yoga & meditation. 👌🏻🌾
Let me introduce myself, I’m Nicky Arthur International Author, Yoga and Fitness Coach, Vegan specialist, & Fitness Model Competitor, above all a mother of two beautiful healthy energetic young girls. For me that’s my most prized accomplishment. However, being a Mum and juggling it all can be challenging. But it doesn't necessarily mean you have to stop setting your own goals and dreams.
I love physical challenges and yoga has taught me the power of your mind. Often the mind stops you from doing the exercises than the body, are bodies are much stronger & flexible than we think and our minds are even more powerful.
My work is based on helping women and mums transform their body and life.
The 10 week Body Transformation program is aimed to help you look fit & healthy but more importantly feel good in the inside. I have the right recipe ticking all the right boxes for living a holistic, drug free, pain free happy exciting satisfied life. It is not just about weight loss, or fitness, it is about internal health and happiness, learning how your body works. In 10 weeks. I provide you with a plan, the tools and help you to you dream body so you can live your own dream life.