Simple Quick and Easy dose of Greens for your body and mind.
Simple Green Smoothie
1 cup kale
1 cup spinach
1 cup silver beet
1 green apple
Blend all ingredients in the blender, serve cold or at room temp. You could add a sprig of mint.
Why silverbeet is good to eat
MISS JETSET FINAL 6HRS
'NEVER EVER GIVE UP'
Miss Jetset Current Campaign I have been enjoying the involvement in this current campaign to help bring awareness and raise money for 'Children in Cancer and helping those families dealing with it.
I have to say it really does make you stop and think about life and how easy we can become caught up with the small stuff, when really there is always much bigger problems people are dealing with, I think we are blessed with how far the medical world is progressing with Cancer, however I still get so passionate about sharing tools techniques for preventative health, but when it comes to children it just doesn't seem fair or right that a young child should get such an illness. I have taken a lot of time out in this campaign to give my who gratitude and thanks to my daughters health and wellbeing. Truly feel blessed for their health.
The final hours are here in this Campaign and I am asking you if you could make a a simple vote for me to stay intros round. All I have to do is move up to 1st place in this round to go through to the next round with 30 Models. This comp is not about being the best looking model, it is for a lifestyle magazine, and I believe it really comes down to building that relationship with your people, clients, fan base. I would love to go through to the next round as I feel I am only just ramping up this amazing awareness for the B+Foundation for families dealing with cancer. Everyone is going to be pushing hard to make the cutoff tonight. So keep promoting, and let your voters know that you need them to help you hold your position. Remember that it's still early in the competition and anything can happen.
I often say "Never Give Up" so I am doing all I can today in these final 6 hours to give this my best shot. My following fan base has been amazing and client support, they have taken time to vote daily spot I feel I owe it to my support crew now to really step up these final hours and do the best I can.
All you need to vote is have a Facebook account and click this link now... thank you so much.
I will keep you updated.
Oh and you will also get to go in my own little Prize Draw I will be drawing out a name this week.
NICKY ARTHUR A world renowned Fitness & Yoga Coach who started her journey 20 years ago in a hippy and rustic Ashtanga Yoga studio in Dunedin, New Zealand. Now a Certified Iyenger and Bikram Yoga Teacher and Fitness Coach has helped lead thousands of people to Yoga.
Have you had a massive week! Restoring your temple and your mind is everything for living life with passion and VITALITY.
We all need a little mood boosting from time to time.
These Tips are practical and they work.
Mood Booster Techniques
Control the direction of your thinking- choose to identify and eliminate negative thoughts from your mind.
1. Choose your peer group wisely-they can either lift you up or tear you down. Be bold and be honest in your assessment of your circle of influence.
2. Get plenty of quality sleep- invest in a comfortable mattress, pillows, soft sheets and tranquil thoughts. Use the mediation CDs to help you relax and to clear your mind before sleep.
3. De-clutter your space- an organised environment at home and at work results in an increased sense of calmness.
4. Keep your work and home environment bright and airy- light increases serotonin levels and lifts mood. An airy environment helps increase oxygen flow and energy levels.
5. Listen to uplifting music- Music is the ultimate mood changer. It can take you from the depths of listlessness to the heights of exhilaration. Invest in an ipod or MP3 player with your favorite mood booster play lists on it. Try Wilson Phillips 'Hold On', Savage Garden 'Affirmation', your favourite band, or embrace some yoga music such as 'Deva Premal', spiritual, sensuous and relaxing.
6. Stay aware of your body language- posture and facial expressions are powerful influences on the brain's neuro-transmitters, so walk tall, sit straight and smile!
7. Take a break and do something different- just doing something different will help break the state that you're in (e.g. if you've been working on the computer for a long period, just get up and walk around or try having a fresh glass of cold water or telling a joke).
8. Use the power of visualization- we can re-live a previous highlight or future utopia (and its associated positive emotions) at any stage by using the creative energy of our minds.
9. Look for reasons to laugh- the act of laughing, or even faking a laugh can elevate mood levels significantly. It is my mission to make people laugh again and be happy!
10 Aromatherapy-when lavender and rosemary scent oils are emitted from an oil diffuser, people tend to feel more contented and relaxed. Try my blend at night of geranium and lavender oil.
11. Massage-touch creates measurable changes in brain wave activity. Treat yourself to a professional massage or get your partner to stimulate energy flow and mood through massage.
12. Engage in acts of kindness- helping others not only makes us feel good, but it helps other people to feel better, because they see that you care about them.
13. Nutrition- You are what you eat. A healthy diet will provide you with more energy and vitality.
14. Get out and about around Nature. Research has noted that spending time at around trees helps increase good quality oxygen to your body.
For me this is my number one too along with yoga & meditation. 👌🏻🌾
Let me introduce myself, I’m Nicky Arthur International Author, Yoga and Fitness Coach, Vegan specialist, & Fitness Model Competitor, above all a mother of two beautiful healthy energetic young girls. For me that’s my most prized accomplishment. However, being a Mum and juggling it all can be challenging. But it doesn't necessarily mean you have to stop setting your own goals and dreams.
I love physical challenges and yoga has taught me the power of your mind. Often the mind stops you from doing the exercises than the body, are bodies are much stronger & flexible than we think and our minds are even more powerful.
My work is based on helping women and mums transform their body and life.
The 10 week Body Transformation program is aimed to help you look fit & healthy but more importantly feel good in the inside. I have the right recipe ticking all the right boxes for living a holistic, drug free, pain free happy exciting satisfied life. It is not just about weight loss, or fitness, it is about internal health and happiness, learning how your body works. In 10 weeks. I provide you with a plan, the tools and help you to you dream body so you can live your own dream life.